With their streamlined, wing-like appearance, and secure-fitting design, these frames give you the freedom to soar to new heights in any active endeavor. The Eagle frames come in 3 frame colors: Matte black with orange accents and Polarized lenses, bright and bold yellow with blue mirrored lenses, and pure white with orange mirrored lenses.
At 22 grams, these are among the lightest frames we offer, while mainting extreme durability and flexibility. Our impact-resistant, multi-coated lenses deliver outstanding optical clarity and offer anti-scratch, anti-fog, anti-reflectance, oleophobic and hydrophobic coatings. Lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1:2015 impact standard for drop ball, high velocity and high mass; and filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Handcrafted in Italy with the highest industry standards. We stand behind every pair of our glasses with a 30 day money-back guarantee and a one-year warranty (warranty information is listed below).
- Frame Width: 180mm
- Temple: 130mm
- A: 58mm
- B: 35mm
- Bridge: 19mm
Our PROMISE to you:
Free Shipping and Free Returns!
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all our sunglasses. Our promise is simple: we guarantee that you will be absolutely satisfied with your purchase or we’ll pay to have them shipped back to us.
All EGOER eyewear is also warranted against breakage caused by defects in materials or manufacturing, at EGOER discretion, for one year from date of purchase. Warranty is void without valid proof of purchase from an authorized EGOER dealer. Warranty excludes product altered after purchase, damage caused by normal wear and tear including scratched lenses, and damage caused by any improper or unreasonable use. EGOER lifetime warranty specifically covering cracking or splitting of the lens at drill-mounts, or delamination of the inner polarizing film and the lens material. This lifetime warranty specifically excludes product altered after purchase, damage caused by normal wear and tear including scratched lenses or scratched lens coatings, and damage caused by any improper or unreasonable use.
Lens and Frame Features
- Meets ANSI Z80.3, ISO 12312 and AS 1067 standards
- FDA required impact standard for drop ball
- Meets worldwide all driving standards
- Enhanced tints and mirror coatings for optimal visual acuity in any environmental condition
- Filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Polarized Lens Option
- Blocks 99% of harmful glare from roads, cars, buildings, water, etc., resulting in sharper images and increased comfort and very beneficial for driving.
- Grey polarized lens has neutral, even transmission of colors with true color fidelity for a natural view of the world. A great all purpose lens.
Non-Polarized Lens Option
- Grey non-polarized has neutral, even transmission of colors with true color fidelity for a natural view of the world. A great all purpose lens.
Anti-Reflective (AR) Coating
- Superior inner-lens anti-reflectance coating
- Mitigates distracting reflections and glare
Premium Orion™ Coating
- Exceeds global test standards for anti-fog performance
- Super-hydrophobic / oleophobic coating
- Extremely high anti-smudge properties
Grilamid TR90 (Nylon) Frame
- Very high impact strength and resistance in both cold and hot conditions
- Very high resistance to chemicals and stress cracking
- High resistance to weathering and UV light damage
- Extremely lightweight, while extremely durable
- High flexibility without breaking
- Exceeds testing requirements for accelerated weather exposure and resistance to radiation (extreme sun)
- Chemical resistant
Hinge & High Quality Construction
- Designed to have an optimal fit for any head size
- Mechanically cycled 30,000 times for the ultimate in durability
- Only the highest-quality components
- Handmade in Italy
What's In the Box
Premium fold-to-flat Case
Premium micro-fiber Cleaning Cloth